Monday, March 9, 2009

when it rains...

pants (Reitmans); green top (Banana Republic); cream tank (Fairweather); black heels (Winners): black fishnet stockings (Shoppers); flower bracelet (H&M); pearl studs (gifted)

I spent yesterday in Montreal...a more gorgeous day to window-shop and people-watch there hasn't been in awhile. And I did a little bit of real shopping too! A brand-spanking new H&M opened on St Catherine Street and that's where I spent my moola...I bought the flower bracelet I'm sporting today; a pearl and burnt gold chain necklace; a water-colour inspired giant clutch. I will love sporting that pretty purse around town!

Saturday night I had a friend's birthday dinner - I love dinner parties...and another friend's bachelorette which was a truly magical evening. Candles and flowers and decorations and we drank and laughed and talked into the wee hours and it was a wonderful night. Just what I want mine to be like! Low-key and fabulous!

I am house-sitting for the next few days and am sooo excited! They have a jacuzzi and I've been dreaming of soaking it up right after work...they've left me a bottle of wine, as well as food and all the comforts of home if I had my own place (a work in major need of progress).

I am also reading the 2nd book in the Twilight series...I read the 1st one last week and was hooked. I thought I'd finally check out what the hype is about and it's definitely living up to its hype potential...I love everything about how this storyteller tells her story. No wonder a bazillion readers have fallen in love with reading again.

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment