Friday, March 27, 2009

to fun and frivolity

jeans (Banana Republic); turtleneck (GAP); black tank (Dynamite); brown booties (Jovene); necklace (Le Chateau); pearl studs (gifted)

Who doesn't do the Friday countdown, right?

I have the busiest next few weeks...it all started last night with a cocktail work reception I had to attend and continues well into my weekend...a birthday shindig tonight, dinner and movies with my camper kids over the weekend, NKOTB on Monday! Super stoked!

And I'm ahead of the game with knowing what I'm wearing to each event and it's steamed and pressed and good to go! Time is of the essence it seems because it never fails that something last minute almost always arises that would essentially cut into my prep time. I'm ready!

My fabulous friends are on the look-out to set me up. I do appreciate the love and am honestly looking forward to more date stories I can share :) but it also makes me a little nervous. I've always just kind of 'fallen' into relationships and never really 'dated' per se. I get butterflies now just thinking about it - but good fluttery butterflies - not nauseating can't eat anything butterflies.

So, blog buddies, I wish you all a fun and frivolous weekend!

*hugs*


1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed that you've not only planned but pressed your outfits. Now THAT'S foresight!

    ReplyDelete