Thursday, March 5, 2009

rock glam?

shiny pants (?); turtleneck dress (Reitmans); belt (Suzy Shier); gladiator heels (Winners); cuff (Le Chateau); pearl studs (gifted); headband (Dynamite)

My favourite fashion look truly is anything rocker. I love seeing shows where the designer has incorporated a little bit of rock with a little bit of glam. I figured since my closet has A LOT of black - why not try mixing it up with textures and see where it takes me. Tada! Today's outfit. Now, I know I challenged myself to no black pants...I'm cheating a little bit because these are a skinnier shinier black pant that I normally wouldn't wear to work.

I have joined a pool to vote for the winner of America's Next Top Model...Canada's version will be airing soon too! Not sure who I like - but there are many I really don't like. And WHY do they cry at their makeovers?? It's not like they weren't expecting a hair change. That just bugs me.

Tonight I'm off to yet another adult fun super store to find items for a friend's bachelorette. I've been told the one I'm visiting tonight is a lot raunchier than the others. There's even a 2-way mirror in the change rooms! Definitely gonna check that out...then it's off for chicken wings! How dorky am I? Well, I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head was how for dinner I'd be having beer and wings. Dressed like a rocker chic. Dreams do come true.

*hugs*


1 comment: