Wednesday, March 18, 2009

in order to be successful, you have to work hard

grey trousers (Laura); white tunic (Costa Blanca); purple belt (San Francisco); black heels (Winners); silver bangle (Club Monaco); pearl studs (gifted)

I wish I had a camera because this outfit looks much better on me than in a polyvore picture. I bought myself a white and black top/dress/tunic because I loved them both so much I couldn't decide which colour was better! I think the top/dress/tunic was originally made to be a dress but it's not legal for me to wear something at that length - trust me when I say no one wants to see that - so I paired it with a skinny leg and belt for better proportions. It worked! Rock glam. Sigh.

I am on a journey to better myself...physically, mentally, relationships, workwise - in all ways possible. I'm a good person. I'm a great person. I could be a greater person. At a meeting last night, the keynote speaker uttered a phrase that I have now post-it noted by my computer screen.

The phrase?

In order to be successful, you have to work hard.

Such a simple truth and utterly transferable to every aspect of life...well, to my life.

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment