Friday, March 13, 2009

colour chameleon

trouser jeans (Reitmans); tan jacket (Mexx); red top (Costa Blanca); yellow shoes (Spring); necklace (Banana Republic); earrings (Dynamite)

Colour - two days in a row! This must be a sign that spring is indeed around the corner! Atleast it seems that it will be this weekend - can't wait for the great weather we're supposed to have!

I was inspired by a woman walking down the street the other day wearing tan and red...then a blogger that I read wore red and yellow...I put all 3 together! It worked really well - I have a feeling this is going to be a go-to outfit for the spring.

I received a 30% off coupon for the GAP, Old Navy and Banana Republic. I am really torn over whether I should shop or not. I am on a savings spree and don't really need anything. We'll see on Monday if I succumbed to temptation. I'm also going sapping on Sunday...some friends of mine have land at a sugar bush and it's time to collect the maple syrup! I've never done it before so I'm excited, plus, what a great way to spend time outdoors. Should be fun. Now, what does one wear to sap??

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment