Wednesday, March 25, 2009

meetings schmeetings

black suit (Reitmans); white shell (Banana Republic); yellow shoes (Spring); necklace (Banana Republic); pearl studs (gifted)

What a day! I got into work and it was meeting after meeting after meeting. I'm now in between meetings and writing a blog post. Dedication.

It's a gorgeous day today and I can't wait to go home and clean. You read it right. Clean. I want to finish all the spring cleaning now so I don't have to do it when the even more gorgeous weather is here. I intend to spend my time outdoors enjoying the sun and finding new haunts in the city. One of my favourite things to do here. The nation's capital. Let me know if you're ever near - we'll hook up!

As you may have noticed, the yellow shoes are out again. I got tons of compliments on them today...guess the black and white ensemble really shows off the incredible colour. I feel super springy today even with the black suit. It's all the colour in the accessories...I'm doing really well so far at keeping outfits light in colour. I'm even going to try and make some colour combinations over the next few days and weeks to see what I can come up with. I find when I dress bright, I feel bright. I'm sure there's some scientific research proving this theory.

I hope you all enjoy bright days wherever you are :)

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment