Wednesday, March 18, 2009

mon obsession du jour

Shoes. Mon obsession du life.

I feel as though these are the shoes that would cover all my fashion needs and wants for spring and summer.
Remember every Sex and the City episode where you waited with baited breath to see what was adorning Carrie's tender tootsies? This is the power of the shoe. Atleast, that's what it does for me. I base entire outfits around a shoe. Heck, I couldn't wait to run out and buy the exact same yellow pair of heels that I wore out last season. It makes a cloudy day sunny; It makes snow melt; It makes a sad person glad. Completely frivolous and absolutely fabulous!

But, dear friends, don't forget the only rule a summer shoe wearer must abide by....

The pedicure. Don't leave home without it.

*double hugs*




2 comments:

  1. I love shoes! Looking at my shoe wall makes me super happy and I too have planned entire outfits around shoes! I seriously love the two first pairs in the upper left hand corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a slut for shoes too. I love those purple flats - too cute!

    ReplyDelete