Monday, March 23, 2009

i love love

black pants (Reitmans); black and white top (Suzy Shier); black cami (Fairweather); black heels (Winners); silver hoops (H&M); charm necklace (H&M)

I love love. I love the light that it gives people. I love the light that it gives me.

Some dear friends got married yesterday and a more perfect day they couldn't have tried to make. They radiated with happiness and oozed love out of their pores. Can't wait until someone says that about me :)

What is it about weddings that just makes every impossible feat somehow seem possible. Like the world is yours to take over and rule.......aaaaand, scene ~ I'm done with the sap talk now less anyone reading this starts to gag...

My weekend was lovely...I discovered frozen alcoholic drinks. You know those frozen fruit cocktails you can find at the frozen food section of the grocery store - you just add water to the frozen mix. Well, they come in daquari and margarita and mojito flavours. Just add alcohol. OH. MY. GAWD. Summer will never be the same and my poor blender will be in overdrive. I also discovered flowers at Costco (in the US, I think it's Sam's Club). You can get 2-dozen long-stemmed roses in any colour for $20. What the heck?? You can't make this stuff up!

In closing, frozen drinks and cheap gorgeous flowers. I am one happy gal!

*hugs*


3 comments:

  1. Yeah for weddings and frozen drinks!! I hear ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Costco here in the states too (along with Sam's Club). The roses are great at Costco! Also, yay for frozen drinks and weather that you actually feel like drinking them in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of frozen booze too. The best part of living in Kentucky: Drive thru liquor stores!

    There are some that sell the frozen drinks in "to go" cups too. Totally illegal but totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete