Wednesday, March 11, 2009

if only i drank coffee

black cropped pants (Reitmans); black tunic (Reitmans); knee high boots (Winners); earrings (gifted); latte (Starbucks)

Yesterday was pure craziness at work and I didn't even have time to post!

I've been house-sitting the past few days and when I left my house to go to the other house, I packed few things and made them light and versatile. In one word, black. So, today it's black but I am happy to report I still have yet to repeat an outfit since I began the blog. I've repeated items but none of my outfits felt old or redundant. I'm a happy camper.

There are days I wished I liked the taste of coffee...days like every day so far this week so the caffeine rush would help me charge through some work. Cappuccinos do it for me but leave an after-taste in my mouth (which I've been told is similar to what coffee does). I tried drinking it in university, it only put me to sleep. Though it hasn't been proven if exhaustion was the culprit in putting me to snooze or indeed the coffee.

Last night was the Motley Crue concert!!! It was awesome! I was looking forward to people watching but there weren't any real crazy outfits...sigh. Too bad. But there were tons of kids...like 6 year olds with their folks. On the one hand, absolutely cool that they're bringing their kids to a rock show. On the other hand, WTF are you doing bringing your kids to a rock show?? MC's slide show alone was too much for my eyes at times, let alone the conversations some parents had with their kids on the drive home from the concert. I would love to be a fly on a wall sometimes...actually, I would love for my super power to be invisible. Yup. I'm a creeper.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment