Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rayon? oh, it's on!

black pants (Reitmans); taupe top (Banana Republic); black heels (Winners); bib necklace (The Bay); drop earrings (Reitmans)

I will never buy anything with 'rayon' again. I didn't know this material causes clothes to wrinkle quicker than ice cream melting on a hot day! I steamed my shirt this morning and 20 minutes later after getting into work, it looks like I picked it up from underneath a pile of heavy clothing. Boo. My coworker told me it's the rayon. Sigh.

I'm also not feeling my outfits the last two days...it's mainly because they have been quick go-tos instead of thinking about an outfit the night before. In retrospect, my shirt doesn't look at all like the Polyvore one - except for the taupe colour. Instead, it's a short-puffy-sleeved button down v-neck. There's a visual for ya! My favourite part of the outfit is the gold bib necklace I bought over the weekend. I went in looking for shower gifts and left with a little gifty for me. (I also ended up buying full fishnets, purple tights and brown booties...but I digress)

I finally watched Twilight the movie - I'm about to start reading the 3rd book in the series - and I know some of you will not be happy with my assessment but I wasn't that thrilled with the film. Mind you, the same thing happened with the Harry Potter movies. The stories are so close to the books that I find myself bored with what I'm watching. I loved the filming though (like a homemade movie) but it didn't really capture my attention overall. I will still however watch all the others when they come out. I'm a movie buff.

*hugs*


2 comments:

  1. I adore that necklace! What kind of store is The Bay? I see it mentioned by a lot of "friends to the north"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bay is a fantastic department store...a smaller version of like Macy's, Saks, Nordstrom, etc It carries a wide variety of high and low end designers and pieces. I don't normally think of shopping in a department store but whenever I do hit it up, I find some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete