Friday, February 27, 2009

my rainbows....

Jeans (Reitmans); Cream top (Banana Republic); Army jacket (Fairweathers); Brown Boots (Payless); jewellery (gifted)

It's Friday!! Let's rejoice! Sing Hallelujah! Do a little dance; Make a little love; Get down tonight!

Even though there is rain here, rain washes away the yellow and brown snow, it brings the warm sunshine and most importantly, rainbows! My pot of gold will be waiting for me in a nice chilled mug after work.

My weekend will be filled with me time and family time. Tonight drinks and pizza with some girlfriends. Tomorrow some shopping and personal waxing and a dinner party with more friends. Sunday a 'date' with my boss and visit with my cousins. And, Sunday will be March 1...spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to:

- not have to put on a down-filled coat anymore

- not search for my missing mitten

- not forget to clean the salt stains off my boots

I've decided to get me a tattoo. Before I turned 30 last June, I made a list of things I wanted to do before I turned 30. Getting a tattoo was on that list. I have always known where I wanted it and what I wanted (on my hip; a palm tree with stars). I have now decided to get 3 stars on the inside of my left wrist. It will represent me and my siblings; the past, present and future; as well as to always shoot for the stars. I am beyond excited about this and not the least bit nervous or anxious. I think that's when you know that you're ready for it.

Enjoy your weekend!

*hugs*


1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds fun! Love this outfit with the Army jacket. You'll have to post your tattoo pics when you get it!

    ReplyDelete