Thursday, February 19, 2009

dirty deed and the jungle feet??

If I could have come into work today in my jammies, I would have. It's that kinda day.

Went out with some girlfriends last night and we got pleasantly carried away which I'm paying for this morning but the way I see it, I can't enjoy those moments when I'm dead so I relish it all instead.

My knee boots are a go-to-once-a-week staple for me now so I paired them with brown capris, my favourite boyfriend cardigan and a black vneck and cream tank. Before leaving the house, I decided to throw on some beads to finish the look which made me a few minutes late for my carpool. All in the name of fashion, right? I'm proud of myself for not going to my black turtleneck though...layering has given the outfit a much more interesting effect and a few people in my workplace complimented me on it...do you find you get the most compliments on things you had NO thought about putting on?

I'm having lunch with my sweetie today - our schedules lately have been quite out of whack so it'll be nice to just be together. Even if it is for an hour.

Oh yeah...my blog title today...I needed inspiration so a song was playing on the radio and this is what the chorus sounded like it was saying. Ha!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment