Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pattern!

I am sooo proud of myself! I mixed patterns! My inspiration is from another blog I follow and I thought I'd feel uncomfortable but so far it looks great and super polished! The colour is added from the pins on my lapel.

Black pants (Reitmans); polka dot top (Tommy Hilfiger); houndstooth jacket (Le Chateau); black heels (Winners); pins (gifted); earrings (gifted).

My sister gave me her old camera - I got her a new one as a Christmas gift - so I will be playing around with it this weekend to see if I can learn to post real-time outfits.

I worked out last night - the first time in over a week - and it felt amazing! I have also lost 6.5 pounds since mid-January so I'm happy with that too! My pants feel a little different on me and I am feeling more energized...it could also be that spring is soon to be here and after this cold cold winter, I vow to make the best of every extra minute of sunshine I can :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment