Monday, February 9, 2009

c.h.i.l.i.


It's my office's first annual chili cook-off today! Myself, and a couple of other coworkers, started a social group for our office so we could celebrate and do fun things throughout the year to get everyone mingling and less stressed overall. The President loved the idea and so it began. We have 8 entries! That's awesome considering we thought we'd be scrambling for half of that...I was even going to try it and I have never made a chili....yikes!
My brother made a note that our bathrooms would probably be busy this afternoon...double yikes!
My weekend was great! Friday I went shopping with a friend to find her wedding outfit. She's getting married in the sugar bush her family has in March. So a nice outdoor wedding. We found a beautiful ivory outfit...ivory turtleneck, ivory pants and off-white jacket. She looks gorgeous! And I was honoured to be there with her when she tried it on and bought it. Saturday I babysat for some friend's 2 little girls - the parents were celebrating their wedding anniversary. I haven't babysat in a long time but it was fun.
So, I wore this outfit to church yesterday and since I liked it...it's on my body again today!
All black I know...next time I'd punch it up with a coloured belt.
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment