Wednesday, February 4, 2009

inspired!

My outfit today is totally inspired by another blog I follow...Fab Finds Under $50! She rocks her outfits all the time and a few days ago wore a grey shawl cardigan with black and belted and I thought to myself...self, I have all those pieces - why not try rocking it too!

Here is the result, though you will have to take my word for it that it looks much better in person :) I've gotten tons of compliments on it too! It's all black with the colour punches in my shoes and jewellery. Even my mom is going to try rocking this look. So, FFU50...kudos!

It is also mid-week and I am going to dinner at a great new Thai place called Green Papaya. They serve these chips at the beginning of the meal and I would go there solely for those things. Someone told me they're called fish chips...all I know is they are delicious!

My pinky is also doing much better - I can now bend it.

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and I'm so jealous b/c I love that cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a bit behind on blog reading, but thanks for the shout out! I really like how that shawl cardi outfit worked out for both of us!

    ReplyDelete