Thursday, February 26, 2009

all work. no play.

All work and no play makes me an all working, no playing gal.

It's been like that all week! Tonight I have a friend's birthday so that'll liven things up a bit!

I made some purchases on the weekend - 2 of which I'm wearing today (a vest and silver chain necklace). All the shops were having end of season and BOGO sales galore! Good time to shop if you can to pick up pieces useful for all-season wear. The blue vest I bought will look awesome with spring skirts, capris, jeans and a suit - though not all at the same time :)

Grey pants (GAP); white blouse (Reitmans); blue faux-wrap vest (Reitmans); silver chain necklace (Reitmans); silver bangle (Club Monaco); pearl studs (gifted); black pointy heels (Winners).

The manfriend and I called it quits yesterday. I don't think it's been working out for awhile now and it ended amicably for the most part. On to bigger and better...some shopping therapy is definitely in order!

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some retail therapy in over the weekend...cute outfit. As for the bf...sorry to hear it, but just like you said, "on to bigger and better!" A little shopping therapy never hurt anyone, keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete