Thursday, February 12, 2009

my Friday...

I had high hopes of how I wanted to create this polyvore...the background was fun and the pieces were good and then it started doubling the outfit choices and was going all haywire. This is the finished product...I'm not that ecstatic about it but here you go kids!

I am super duper comfy today and was first going to wear boots with heels and then figured I'd be running around a lot so wore my gray flat heel mini-boots which I love and got for $5 from Payless on major summer clearance last year. I just knew I'd wear them tons in the winter. So far, I was right :)

I am off to a work event this weekend...at a ski hill! I'm not very ski bunnyish but it's a fun event and some of my coworkers come up and it's nice to breathe in all that cold, crisp air. I don't like winter very much but I love a wave of crisp air coming at me.

Then it's off to a spa day with my family, drinks for Valentine's Day, '80s pub night on Sunday and long weekend Monday. I can't wait to sleep in which I think I've mentioned every day this week.

Enjoy your loved ones this weekend!
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment