Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I ♥ long weekends

Happy Tuesday!

It's glorious and sunny today....just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and even the day before that! I was definitely craving some Vitamin D and got lots of it over the past few days...plus, lots of rest too!

A thoroughly bustling weekend but energized me for my work schedule over the next few weeks. We have a major campaign launch this week so I need to be in peak performance mode - nothing my Starbucks cappuccinos can't help me out with :)

I had my very first spa day on Saturday with the gals in my family...and I am addicted officially to facials. The lady who did mine called me a princess and I've never been called a princess so it was pretty cool to hear. Afterwards, we headed to a pub for some french onion soup (my new favourite thing) and then did some retail therapy. I managed to purchase my very first Coach item (I have a purse and wristlet that were gifted to me but have never actually purchased an item of my own from there) and so I bought the messenger style mini-bag. Perfect for weekend shopping trips and my Greece trip this summer. Or so I convinced myself....hehehehehe

I also purchased 2 cute tops from Banana Republic (both for under $40)...one is a silk chiffonish flutter sleeve top in a seafoam colour (which I have seen in countless magazines at the moment) and the other a goldish-grey capsleeve faux-wrap with lace at the collarbone. AND....bracelets galore from Club Monaco! I started with one as a Valentine's Day gift for a dear friend of mine, then I bought a gold trio for a friend's birthday and then bought a silver and gold one for me too. And I had only gone in there to see if the alligator clutch I have been coveting is on sale yet. The awesome salesclerk told me it'll go on sale in a few weeks...don't you just love making friends with the salesmen??

Oh...and don't forget to check out the new Marie Claire. It has an awesome section called '50 items to buy and keep' I'm sure you fashionistas have tons of it in your wardrobes already!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment