Wednesday, February 18, 2009

seeing red...

Today is all about the red shoes. Nothing says woman more, don't ya think?
The hospital has a major campaign launch today and our office is donning red shoes to 'kick' it off! I have also fallen in love with skirt suits. I bought my first one in the fall and I love what it does for my body...curves in all the right places. Can you tell I'm feeling good today...funny how clothes make or break you.

Tonight I am helping a friend buy some fun bachelorette stuff from an adult fun store. It is so much fun going in there! We get to act like giggly school girls...and then we're off to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! I read all the books years ago but mainly I want to see the fashions!! I have informed my girlfriends that I don't want any of the jokey stuff at my bachelorette (not that I'm getting married anytime soon) but no hanging p*nis straw around my neck, or blow-up doll at my side. Truth be told, I want to go to a cabin and drink wine and just have a blast in a much more relaxed atmosphere...rather than waiting in bar lines, having 18 year olds call me a cougar, you get the idea...

My dad took a trip to Europe last year and brought back 2 rings for my sister and me. My sis and I share them but I'm the keeper of both of them. Presently, they are in my possession. They are very pretty rings. One of them looks like an engagement ring which we bug my dad about to this day. I decided this morning to wear said 'engagement ring' on my 'engaged finger' to the office. Can't wait to see what sorts of trouble I can conjure up...

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit and how cute are you with your new pic?

    ReplyDelete