Wednesday, February 25, 2009

bring me to my knees...


I tucked in my shirt today. The proportions felt a little off when it was untucked and a coworker had tucked her shirt into her pants yesterday which I remembered this morning, and tada...it worked and looks smoking if I do say so myself :)
Trouser jeans (Reitmans); polka dot top (Le Chateau); black tank (Dynamite); boots (Winners); black sash (borrowed from another top); pearl studs (gifted); black bead necklace (Banana Republic).
I mainly buy my clothes from the same places but I shop in all sorts of stores. I get inspiration from everyone and everything around me for future outfits and it's allowed me to actually wear more stuff from my wardrobe. Or, at the very least, wear it in a different way than I ordinarily would have.
Today we have a retirement lunch for a coworker at a yummy Italian restaurant. Can't wait! Tonight I have a meeting. I sit on the committee for a camp I volunteer at during the summer. It's a camp for children with cancer and their siblings. I may have mentioned it before...and we always head out to eat after the meetings so I'll eat out twice today (and not have to pay - bonus!)
I am feeling great today! Work is busy and going well; family and friends are healthy and happy; I feel loved and appreciated. I bet I get hit by a bus...(what movie is that from??)
*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what movie that's from..so bad with that stuff, although I'm sure I've seen it! ha! Love this outfit...I like the polka dots with the pearls and the black beads.

    ReplyDelete