Tuesday, March 30, 2010

skirting the issue.


grey skirt (Ricki's); white ruffle shirt (GAP); black cardigan (Old Navy); black and white shoes (Winners)

I'm infamous for skirting the issue.

It took me forever to tell my parents more intimate details about my b/f. Skirting the issue.

I have trouble taking a good look at myself and where I want my life to be. Skirting the issue.

I haven't told my BFF what I think about some of her life choices. Skirting the issue.

Is it just another word for procrastination?

It's a very blah day today and from reading other blogs, others seem to be feeling the same way. I am going home after work to start the major clean-up that is my living space.

And, make better use of all the lovely skirts I have hanging in my closet. So, perhaps I don't have to make an issue over skirts anymore.

*hugs*

4 comments:

  1. I could never keep all that stuff bottled up.. Let it GO, and Let it Out... who cares what others think. If its said in Love then it can only sting for a little while. and usually the truth hurts.. ok ok.. so on the the outfit.. I am loving the blouse.. the ruffles are too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous on you! Love the ruffles!

    Enter to win a William Riera dress!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ure killin me with ure hair! i ADORE it! that pencil skirt fits u like a glove! u look hot mama!

    great post about skirts vs. skirting issues.

    ditto mrs. hall ... let it out girl! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete