Thursday, March 25, 2010

shopping.




shoes (Winners); headband (Simons); sequin blazer (Simons); top (H&M)

This is what I bought in Montreal. The very best part is that they were gifts for me from my mom. It's my nameday on Sunday so she said I could treat myself. Yay mom!

The shoes have a removable ruffle which then makes them look like 3-strap Mary-Janes. Love.

I have a little obsession with cute headbands at the moment so this one fits nicely into my collection. I don't go for demure and sweeet. I choose statement pieces. Swoon.

The sequin blazer was a STEAL. It was regularly $185.00. I found it on a clearance rack for $9.99. Yup. And when I tried it on - everyone was scouring the racks to find another. I love those kinds of steals. Sweet.

I saw this top on a blog and then when I was in the store, spotted it on the rack. I knew I'd love it even more in person - and I do. Zing.

Have a terrific Thursday peeps!

*hugs*





3 comments:

  1. That top and headband are adorable! I have never been to Montreal, would love to though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top and headband are really cute. I cant wait to see how you style them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! They are fabulous!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete