Tuesday, March 23, 2010

overlap.

black pants (Reitmans); purple top (Winners); black vest (Walmart); bead necklace (street vendor); stud earrings (Banana Republic); grey heels (Winners)

I am in dire need of re-organizing and cleaning out my closet. I seem to gravitate to the same items of clothing...and only because they are on the top of the clothes pile in my room. These 2 top pieces I must say are 2 of my best purchases ever...the purple top was $16 and the vest was $14. I have definitely worn each one more than 20 times since I bought them - worth every penny.

I do like how layering looks more polished and professional though. It adds a few elements to an outfit and makes it just that much more. I will need to figure out summer layering to give the same effect.

I had to bus to work this morning - in the cold and rain. I almost let it get me down but there is always a choice as to how one chooses to behave and I have chosen to make this a happy and productive day :)

Have a great Tuesday!

*hugs*


3 comments:

  1. I've been saying I need to clean out my closet for months now. Good luck with the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a positive mind about anything always makes for a better experience in the end, even about cleaning your closet.. lol! I love that vest. I want to find a cute one at a really good price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on keeping on girl ... i need to clean the closet too! scary thought. i LOVEEEE the vest with the top!

    ReplyDelete