Tuesday, March 16, 2010

doubling up.


black pants (Reitmans); white flowy top (Walmart); black vest (Walmart); black tank (Fairweathers); black stud earrings (Le Chateau); necklace (gifted); black boots (Winners)

The top part of this outfit I wore on Saturday (as per the pics in the blog below). I changed up the jeans for black work pants and added a skinny black belt to pull in all the flowiness (is that a word?) of the material. It seems to have worked pretty well.

I was on a cleaning spree yesterday...and cleared, washed and lined all the kitchen drawers and cupboards. It was quite the task but the sun was still shining when I got home and my energy was just begging to be put to good use.

The sun is out again today...I love the sun. Love it.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the drapey vest!

    Enter to win a women's Orient watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I can't enter though - I'm not American.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is from Walmart? It looks designer!

    ReplyDelete