Monday, March 22, 2010

end of week.

jeans (Reitmans); jacket (Ricki's); top (Winners); black tank (Fairweather); necklace and earrings (gifted); shoes (Winners)

I always feel very chic and polished with this jacket. And normally I would wear it over a solid top but I had a lunch date on Friday and felt this would work really well. The top had similar colours to the jacket. I love how it turned out.

Side note: I saw the host of one of our television morning shows wearing this top on her show!

I went shopping in Montreal this weekend and hit up stores we don't have in my city (ie. H&M, Forever 21, Simons) I only bought a few items (I find the stores are very in between seasons right now) but the most amazing items which I will photograph and post this week.

Happy Monday!

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. This look is very chic!!! Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - em - goodness girl! u look seriously AMAZING in this outfit! i love seeing color in you and love the hair! shut it down! LOVE IT! do you hear me!?!? lol.

    and why dont i get updates from u in my google dashboard? didnt see these cute new posts!

    ReplyDelete