Monday, March 29, 2010

jump.


jeans (GAP); black long-sleeve shirt (Tristan); grey sweater (Simons); black boots (Winners)

'Twas a fabulous weekend, indeed.

A bit of a chill, but the sun was shining and as long as the sun is out - I am a giddy gal!

The b/f and I went to an antique show on Saturday and this is what I wore. I've never really been antiquing but have always been fascinated by the thrill of the find. I was quite surprised at the price of most items - very expensive. The best deal we got was 4 Vogue covers from 1925 - for $5. We're going to mount them to hang in the powder room.

Then my patient b/f accompanied me to a shopping mall where I was looking to purchase a skirt for church. I treated him to ice cream for his good deed :) And it was the first ice cream cone of the season! Even better.

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. LOl! Love the last shot! ;) I'm loving your gray sweater! It looks super comfy.

    Enter to win a William Riera dress!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the grey sweaer too. Nice! And show us some pics of the pics in the powder room, lol (i am so corny)

    ReplyDelete