Wednesday, March 10, 2010

scarf it down.

black pants (Reitmans); white blouse (Ricki's); denim jacket (GAP); green animal print scarf (trade show); trouser socks (Walmart)


Last year, I dragged my friends to a clothing trade show at a local university. I'm always up for trying new things in the city and had never been to it before. They were quite apprehensive to go and when we got there and the first few booths had not-so-nice clothing, they almost left me there to fend for myself.

We turned a corner and fell into a world of pashminas, Blair Waldorf-y headbands, vintage jewellery, etc and they were finally content.

At one booth, my sister wanted to buy a scarf and the deal was 2 for $5 or 1 for $10. Something like that. I couldn't find anything I liked and didn't want to purchase anything just to purchase something. I ended up buying this green animal print scarf through a lot of humming and hawing from the gals. I was annoyed with myself for spending money on something I was never going to even wear.

Well...I freaking LOVE this scarf! Its shape is like a large hankerchief and I love the way it polishes off my denim jacket and adds a little something when I wear it to work or over the weekend.

I've never told the girlfriends how much I really heart it! That can be our lil' secret.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. shhhh.. ill keep your secret..and that color green is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that scarf and dont u worry, ill keep in on the DL.

    oh, and i spy an awesome pic of and ure bf ... love that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This is so my kind of outfit. I'm loving the scarf too!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete