Monday, March 15, 2010

all because of you.




jeans (Reitmans); white flowy top (Walmart); black vest (Walmart); black tank (Fairweathers); turquoise earrings (Dynamite); black boots (Winners)


I have always been a well-endowed gal. Since taking and posting photos for this blog, I have noticed I am a bit of an 'apple' shape I think. In other words - I am full-figured, big-boobed and granny-smithed. Nice.

I must say, however, that I never would have thought about layering the vest over this top before ever reading your blogs. So many of you inspire me and force me to look outside of the norm when it comes to my clothes - and this has helped since I have a lot of clothes and try not to buy more, but use what I have instead.

I wore this for when my b/f met my parents for dinner on Saturday (which went really well!) And I have since re-mixed it and wore it to work today...with some little differences. No one knows that I wore it on Saturday so I felt safe enough to wear it today. You've done that before, right?

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. I have definitely done that before.. cute look! I agree, I get so inspired by these bloggers.. isnt this fun!!!

    ReplyDelete