Wednesday, March 17, 2010

blacking out.


black dress (Reitmans); denim jacket (GAP); green scarf (RW&Co); white cami (Fairweathers); necklace (gifted); pearl studs (gifted); purple tights (Shoppers Drug Mart); boots (Winners)

Whoa - I am one pale looking lady.

To mix things up, I'm showing you what I wore to work and what I wore at work.

It also transitioned nicely into an impromptu get-together at a dessert restaurant last night. Carrot cake was calling my name.

I'm in a wardrobe funk at the moment and part of that is the lack of organization of my closet - my plan is to work on that this evening. Alteast get the closet somewhat organized. I have too much stuff in one little room.

*hugs*

3 comments:

  1. LBDs are so fun to dress up! I really like that you paired it with a fitted jacket and a bright green scarf!

    Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the jean jacket and how u wore ure scarf! now a carrot cake is calling my name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute look. That green is so nice! aaahhhhh carrot cake.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete