Friday, March 26, 2010

smiley.

brown capris (Suzy Shier); black turtleneck (GAP); bead necklace (Banana Republic); boots (Winners)

Whoa.

Guy smiley in this pic. Well, girl smiley.

I didn't actually smile with my teeth for years. We're talkin' eons, folks. Then one Christmas when I was like 20 years old, I saw a picture of myself with a flash of pearly white and I was smitten. I've never liked the gap between my teeth (though everyone else thinks it's virtually non-existant) I can see it. In any case, I'm over it and definitely tooth-smile now.

Am also smiling because it's the weekend! Oh, and a coworker sent me a link to a site that has awkward family photos on it. Have you seen this beauty?? Ha! I am snickering just writing this thinking about the portraits. So mean. But, oh, so, good.

Have a smiling and feel good weekend!

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. .. smiling is infectious! and you have a great one. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete