Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the layer.

black pants (Reitmans); cowl neck (Tristan); button-down shirt (Banana Republic); wedge heels (Winners); lucite bead necklace (Banana Republic); belt (came with a dress)

This week is about the layer.

I went to sleep the other night trying to figure out what to wear on this day and came up with this lil' gem in my big noggin'. It didn't work out too badly (I don't think anyway).

I find I am adding belts to most outfits and top layers as well. It definitely makes me feel ready for work and any impromptu meetings that tend to pop-up at work.

Plus, I've gained some weight over the past little while and am determined to not buy any clothes to accommodate the shape I'm in - instead, I will get back to the shape I was. Don't get me wrong - I love who I am and what I look like (for the most part) but would feel just that much better if I was down a few pounds. I have no qualms about being a double-digit gal...I just want to be healthy and toned. That's my ultimate goal.
That, and running a 5K in May...I just may do it.

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. im with u about ure healthy and toned rant ... note, me losing 10 pounds this month. how am i doing u ask? all i can say is im a cheater. im trying harder though! lol.

    i love all the layering this week! work it girl!

    ReplyDelete