Friday, March 19, 2010

noir.


denim jacket (GAP); purple scarf (gifted); black pants (Reitmans); white sleeveless top (Ricki's); black boyfriend cardigan (Old Navy); grey tank (Fairweathers); diamond studs (Banana Republic); short gold necklace (gifted); long gold necklace (Costa Blanca); black fishnets (Shoppers Drug Mart); shoes (Payless); eyeglasses (Gucci)

This has been a black and white week. That's usually my go-to colour scheme when I haven't planned any outfits.

I love pairing a denim jacket with work clothes. Pretty much pairing it with anything other than other denim. Maybe it's an out-dated rule but I'm not at all a fan of jean on jean (except if it's coloured...like grey or black).

I am totally jinxing the weather by saying this but the sun and 16 degrees all week has put everyone in the best of moods...I never want it to end. Though I would love it to get hotter. I'm definitely not a girl of the cold.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment