Monday, June 1, 2009

oh, happy day!

denim trousers (GAP); black turtleneck (GAP); black tank (Fairweather); bracelet (?); pearl studs (gifted); cream and navy stacked heels (Winners)
This is a happy day! We just completed another successful Telethon and raised $6.175 million dollars! I am a happy camper. My boss is a happy camper. And many kids will be happy campers too.

Since it's a bit of a lazy hazy hokey pokey kinda day...jeans and a turtleneck it was for me. My go-to outfit, plus, it's chilly here!! It's June 1 and chilly!

It was a fantastic working weekend! Who knew those words would ever be seen together in a sentence, eh??

June is going to be a busy one too...we have a 5K walk to organize, our Teddy Bears' Picnic at the end of the month and I'm gone to Quebec City on a business trip for a week! I've already started thinking about what to pack and bring. There will be 3 business meetings and then 3 nights out. Not including the flight there and flight back outfits. I am looking forward to it though! I've never been there and we're staying in a castle! Love.

Happy Monday!

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment