Wednesday, June 3, 2009

we're not in kansas anymore...

black pants (Reitmans); black and white top (Winners); ring (Aldo); earrings (Le Chateau); black and white heels (Payless)

Why am I not in Kansas anymore? I had a meeting this morning at our Governor General's office. She is the Queen representative in Canada...and they were installing a metal detector at the front entrance to her residence. Now, people have always been allowed to visit the residence and see a large part of the GG's home. It's just funny that after all these years, they have now decided there is a need for such a precautionary measure. I understand why but it was a little sad to think about. If it isn't safe at the GG's house - then where is it safe??

I woke up this morning, and spent a good portion of my morning thinking it was Tuesday. How great it was to find out in fact, it is Hump Day! And only 2 days left to the weekend! It's my birthday weekend as well as my goddaughter's bachelorette! It's going to be fun!! And I have some fun clothes to wear too! I hope to post some pics since there will be tons taken!

The weather here is FINALLY beautiful! Sunny and warm! While I love it, I also don't look all that forward to summer dressing but will make the most of it since summer isn't here for very long.

Hope you all have some sun where you are :)

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment