Tuesday, June 23, 2009

and all that jazz!

denim capris (Zellers); white tunic (Costa Blanca); green belt (GAP); hoop earrings (Le Chateau); gladiator sandals (Spring)

I am going to see CHICAGO!!!!! The Play. The one that I star in in my dreams at night.

I am beyond excited. I nearly teared up when I got the tickets. You see...I had just told myself I wouldn't go and see it as I am trying really hard to save money. Then, a dear friend surprised me with 2 tickets to the show. I seriously sat teary-eyed at the gesture and at the excitement!

If you've read any of my blog, you'd know I am obsessed with rock...but just as crazy about Broadway!

Granted my posts have been a little sparse lately but I have been travelling for work (Quebec City where you all NEED to visit) and it's been event after event after event after event. This Saturday is the culmination of all events and then it's a little quiet for about a month.

Just in time for the manfriend to go on his European jaunt leaving me to actually rest. Poolside is my preference.

Hope you all can put a little jazz in your step today!

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment