Friday, June 5, 2009

finally fabulous friday!!

trouser jeans (Reitmans); white top (Banana Republic); navy heels (Nine West); clear bead necklace (Banana Republic); studs (Banana Republic)

I almost wore Banana Republic jeans today too! But was too lazy to get them from the laundry room. Then today would have been a BR day!

My birthday was wonderful. No exclamation needed. It was perfect. The new manfriend met the best friend and they got along great! Definite exclamantion needed.

Tonight I have a date night with him and have chosen to eat at a burger place called The Works. There are like 100 toppings you can put on your burger! My coworkers have been telling me about their favourites...everything from mac'n cheese to peanut butter and cream cheese to peppercorns and horseradish. I'm super psyched! All about a burger joint. Ha!

I went dress shopping with my mom last night so she could find something to wear to my goddaughter's wedding in a few weeks. While she didn't find anything for herself, I bought myself another dress. I was super proud of myself...I tried on a bunch of stuff and styles I never would have thought would look good! I found way too many things I liked and showed great restraint while shopping...I have to save for Greece so I keep that in the back of my mind. Plus, am thinking of a winter getaway to a beach someplace so need to save for that too. And...NY in December. Rockefeller Centre here I come!

Have a fantastic weekend bloggers!

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment