Friday, June 5, 2009

mon obsession du jour

It's been awhile since I've obsessed about my daily obsessions...this one is a must!!

Feet. You should be obsessed about your feet.
They do so much for you.

When I was younger, and didn't have a lot of money to spend on quality over quantity, I would squeeze my feet into shoes I shouldn't have; I would wear 3 and 4 inch heels all day and walk with them to and from work; I would tear up my heels; blister my toes...I did not treat my feet well. At all.

As I'm getting older, I fully realize the importance of foot care. I'm now obsessed. I got my first pedicure a year ago and subsequently, treated myself to one every 3 weeks after that. I also changed how I wear my shoes. I wear comfy (and cute) flats or runners to and from work and change into the fashion shoe once there. I also kick my shoes off under my desk while I'm sitting. This not only helps my feet breathe and relax, but also prolongs the life of my shoes. I now buy quality over quantity and want them to last me a long time.

Please folks...on behalf of all tender tootsies...be sweet to your feet!

*double hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment