Thursday, June 11, 2009

to golf or not to golf....is that the question?

denim capris (Zellers); black tshirt (from the office); gold flats (GAP); pearl studs (gifted)

The question isn't really whether I should golf or not, because I like golfing, the question is what to wear when I'm golfing. There is an entirely new world to golf attire. I made due today with my nice dark denim capris and an office logo'd tshirt, plus my cute yellow Nikes. I've decided to keep my outfits simple: khaki capris; solid coloured tshirts; a cute hat and cute shoes! I don't do plaid at all, let alone well, so that's out and forget about sporting a skirt. It gets wet and mucky out there.

I love dressing for the occasion!

Tonight I am having a kind of dress swap with one of my best friends. We're pretty close to the same body type though she's taller. We're both well-endowed; she's got fantastic legs so while I wear my dresses below my knee, they fall perfect on her. We have a mutual friend's wedding next weekend and instead of shopping for new stuff...we're going to try each other's on and see what we come up with. We did this last time we went to NY together too. We pretty much liked what the other person had brought with them so we wore each other's clothes. I love when that can be done. My sister is a size 2 while I am safely 6 times larger than that so needless to say - we don't swap often. Ha!

It's Thirsty Thursday and the sun's out! Enjoy all it has to offer!

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment