Monday, June 8, 2009

working rock star




black pants (Reitmans); black and white print top (Dynamite); black and white heels (Winners); silver hoops (Laura); silver bracelets (Club Monaco & Pom Pom)


Greetings and Salutations!

My weekend was astounding! The bachelorette party was so much fun...it was the perfect mix of chiling by the pool in the afternoon sun and partying it up at night on the town. I wore my new little black dress that my mama got me as a birthday present - for anyone who knows me, this is a big deal since I'm usually a jeans and cute top girl. I dress to be girl-hot not always guy-hot...but I was guy-hot. Ha!

I went to a museum exhibit yesterday to see Mummies - Secrets of the Pharaohs. It was very cool! Egypt simply fascinates me. From the pyramids, to mummification. They were beautiful people who loved living life and never feared death. We should all be so lucky and live life like that.

I'm in black and white today. Rocking the glam chic look at work. I feel like I should go out for drinks afterwards to not waste such a great outfit...ever have a really great outfit or hair day and no where to show it off to??

*hugs*





2 comments:

  1. Lookin' lady! Also, that stud back in the corner is a looker!! Ha!

    Hope you do something fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should have been lookin' GOOD lady

    ReplyDelete