Wednesday, June 10, 2009

didn't get to where i am by just shaking hands...

denim skirt (Reitmans); black top (Fairweather); thong sandals (Spring); disc earrings (Suzy Shier); headband (Suzy Shier)


I am currently obsessed with Nickelback. They are an awesome Canadian rock band and keep turning out great album after great album after great album. I missed their show the last time they were in my town because of a work event I had the next day and I thought I'd be too tired after the concert. WTF?? Who am I and what happened to my brain that day?? I keep hoping with a new album out that they'll come around again soon....

I am also currently loving myself and my outfits this week! Very rock based for me - as rock as work appropriate can go - and these thong sandals are what makes the entire outfit...that and my big hair. I love big hair too! I am loving everything lately...even in the rain that doesn't want to leave. Though I am of the school of thought to let it rain all week so that the weekend will be sunny!

I have my first golf game of the season tomorrow. I started last year and really like it. One of my coworkers signed us up for a women's league on Thursday mornings. My game is at 7:00 a.m. I don't know if I like golf THAT much. But it'll be good practice and a great networking opportunity.

Hope you all get over the hump that is today.

*hugs*




No comments:

Post a Comment