Friday, January 30, 2009

dot...dot...dot

I have seen Mamma Mia a few times...the Broadway production 3 times and the movie version twice. Did I mention I was a Broadway star in another life? Yup. I digress...one of the parts in the movie/show is when the daughter is reading her mom's diary and all the 'good' parts aren't written but instead ... (dot dot dot). I just love that part! I do it with my friends...so he tried to kiss me, he leaned in and ... (dot dot dot). It works for all conversations. Just insert where the good or bad parts are.

It's Friday! Busy day...I got 2 'good job' comments from the boss so that's a high in itself and I caught a glimpse of our Premier who visited the hospital today (as well as his very good looking bodyguards), had lunch with a dear friend who told me she's expecting her third baby!!! and the it's only noon!

My outfit is simple and cute. Trouser jeans - my Friday staple. Cute black and white polka dot top and hair in a ponytail, which means bad hair - thank god for the ponytail!

ooohhh....and a coworker asked me last night to take his wife shopping! They like my style and she said she feels frumpy and wants to feel fun. I am super stoked to go shopping since I know we'll have a ball but I'm SUPER nervous about this too...I just put clothes together. What if she doesn't like anything I tell her? What if I choose things she refuses to try on? I'm focusing on the fun part of this entire excursion and truly think we'll have a blast. I'll keep you posted! Our date's next week.

Superbowl weekend!! I'm going to go curling for the first time ever in my life. My first question was of course - what does one wear to curl. My friends laughed. I was totally serious.

*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment