Thursday, January 22, 2009

gonna get dressed, for 5 cents...

Good morning! I'm getting the hang of posting and am quickly realizing this is very addictive!
Here's today's work outfit...I wore the thick black belt overtop the blouse but underneath the cardigan and it's giving off a super cute shape. This is a keeper!

My blog title today? Well, I heart Roxette (and most 80's, 90's music) and when I was a wee lass listening to them I always thought their song 'Dressed for Success' was 'Dressed for 5 cents'. What did I know really? Songs also got me thinking about a conversation I had with some friends a few days ago where we talked about what the songs in our life movies would be. Come on - you've all got'em!

So far, mine include:

'The Way You Make Me Feel', Michael Jackson - for the opening credits
'King of Wishful Thinking', Go West - somewhere in the film because it's my favourite song
'I Can Feel It In The Air', Phil Collins - for the love scene; I love the drum beat buildup

Yes. I am a bit of a dork but it was one of the funnest conversations we've had! And interesting. You learn a lot about your friends :)

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment