Thursday, January 29, 2009

another day, another dollar

Today is corporate day. I have meeting after meeting after meeting. After looking at the photo, I feel I may be a little too matchy-matchy but it works for the big-wigs.

As for Paris...it's my dream. Maybe next fall. My goal this year is Greece. Haven't been since '96!

Woke up to a snowy driveway. It was beautiful out though...great way to start one's morning - shovelling. Atleast the snow was light. Plus, got to talk to my new neighbours a bit.

Missed my workout last night due to a miscommunication between drivers. We alternate who drives so it's equal and everyone thought someone else was driving last night and by the time it was sorted out, the cardio class had started and so we just didn't go. I feel a little sluggish this morning. It is addicting and I love my workout...it's a kickboxing class and alternates between boxing, body weights and cardio. Each class is completely different and I find it's the best workout for my body. BONUS - I can do pushups now! They're the girlie ones but that's a start, right? ...Right?

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your grat blog, thanks to your comment, I LOVE Paris it is the BEST city that I have ever, ever been to! LOVE Greece too - the food, views, people all YUM!

    ReplyDelete