Friday, January 23, 2009

lucky you...part two


I love lace. Always have and even when I clean my closet I always keep the lace pieces because they are so feminine and for me will never go out of style. So this isn't an exact replica of what I'll be wearing in la belle province but I don't have a digital camera (yes, I realize I am the last person on earth without one) thus I can't take and post photos of myself yet. But, it's on my list of items to get. One day soon you'll be able to see me in all my jazziness!

I mentioned super yummy food before...well, I am looking forward to bringing home some cheese pies (tiropites) and baklava (my favourite dessert ever!) No one does it better than in Montreal...it even rivals Greece and that's saying a lot!

Happy Friday folks! Have a wonderful weekend...stay warm, enjoy the sun and be good!

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment