Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy New Year...19 days in! It's still ok to say it within a 20 day range - it's one of those unspoken rules I think.

Well, I have officially entered the world of blogging. I don't know if people will find this interesting or care much about reading it - I thought I'd try it and see if maybe it would help me gather and settle my thoughts. I'll be posting my daily work outfits via Polyvore (loves it!!) and I hope it will make me more creative in my endeavours. I love my job but always thought if I were to do it all over again I'd go into fashion marketing. Not because I'm dressed the best but I truly love all things fashion!

So, feel free to leave me a message - constructive criticism would be best. I've read some nasty comments out there and to that I say no wonder you're anonymous...your mama would be so ashamed at your actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment