Friday, January 23, 2009

lucky you!....whoever you may be...

It's Friday! Who doesn't like Fridays? Do people like that even exist?

Well, lucky readers, if I have any readers, you get 2 outifts today! One I'm wearing to work and the other to drinks in Montreal this weekend! I'm so excited for a getaway and for super yummy Montreal food. It just tastes different when you're someplace new.

So, this outfit is based on a vest I got at an after-Christmas sale at the GAP...for $4.00! Who doesn't love a steal? Do people like that even exist? And my signature Friday trouser jeans. Whoever invented these babies has my eternal gratitude...it lets me wear 'jeans' to work midweek if I want to all because they still look like dress pants! Yay!

My first week of blogging ever...not too exciting but bare with me folks...my life is a bit of a zoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment