Wednesday, January 21, 2009

off to never never land...

Metallica is on the radio right now and as I can't think of another title for the post, song lyrics it is!

I've been trying to play around with this zany blog world...trying to post pictures isn't very easy. If it is, I have yet to find it.

One of the reasons I love January so much - and I definitely need a reason right now with -39 celsius weather - is that my boss goes on vacation for 2 weeks! So, we come back from a wonderful Christmas holiday and then have more boss-free time. I love my boss but it's always a little easier at work when the boss is away, right?

So far this week, I have drank waaayyy too many venti cappuccinos, went to a movie premiere of Inkheart, attended the wake of a wonderful lady, and cleaned my room. Wonder what the rest of the week shall bring....

I will be trying to post photos again today...pretty much because that's the point of me having this site :)

*hugs* V

1 comment: