Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'll trade this button for a kiss...

I need more sleep. This morning was one of those mornings I hadn't planned what I was going to wear and needed clean and ironed clothes. I've also noticed my black turtleneck is my go-to piece of clothing. And I usually wear it once a week. I'm super inspired by other's blogs I read...I just need to put stuff together myself :)

Watching Tim Gunn's Style show last night, he talks a lot about shopping in outfits. My mom does and it makes dressing for her so much easier. I'm definitely more of a pieces shopper. But for the most part, my pieces all work together...or so I think.

Happy Tuesday! Enjoy the last few days of the cold spell...I can't wait for summer. Along with everyone else in Canada I'm sure.

*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment