Monday, January 26, 2009

Motley Crue and NKOTB

Monday Morning. Yada Yada Yada.
I had a great weekend...Montreal! Way too much shopping when I had promised myself I wouldn't but the sales were too good to pass up! Each item I purchased was $19.99 or under! You can't go wrong...unless you buy a multitude of such items in which case that definitely adds up...oh well, the damage is done. I'll be wearing some of these new duds this week and will try to use my sister's camera to post the pics.

Today I slept in and had to grab whatever was clean and ironed already. Hence the above outfit. My office is FREEZING since we're still in this deep freeze so my body is covered in a pashmina.
I keep one at the office now for just such an emergency.

I am excited for March...2 concerts. Motley Crue and New Kids on the Block. Yes. Very random.
I am a rocker at heart, though by looking at me you would never guess it. When my office found out I played recreational football - they all laughed at me. It's because I wear high heels, makeup and pretty clothes to work everyday and that's how they see me. That's fine...I'm a girl and like pretty things but I also love sports and guys in tight leather pants :)

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...NKOTB!!! I'm going to their concert in March as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart them!!
    I used to be a Jordan fan but after seeing them in September, have switched over to the Donnie fan club.

    ReplyDelete