Wednesday, January 28, 2009

let it snow! let it snow! let it snow! NOT!

Don't get me wrong...I do love how pretty it looks when it snows and I wouldn't have it any other way than a white Christmas, but then I want it all to melt. January 2. No more snow. Mother Nature doesn't seem to agree with me though...

I kinda look like my Polyvore set today :) I bought a silver brocade 3/4 length sleeve jacket over the weekend (one of those $19.99 sales!) and wore it with a black tank and wide leg black pants. I have quite a few meetings today so this will keep me warm and lookin' stylish!

There's supposed to be 25 centimetres of snow on the ground by the time I leave work today. My poor Uggs have had a miserable time this year. They are almost dead. All that means is time for new shoes!

Happy Hump Day...I am definitely counting down the days until I can sleep in.

*hugs*

1 comment:

  1. I love your polyvore outfit...very cute! Stay warm today!

    ReplyDelete